Chicago Latin Swim Club
The Chicago Latin Swim Club is a registered USA Swim club with both age-group and senior divisions that serves the greater Latin School community.
It is a year-round program, divided into Fall/Winter & Spring/Summer sessions.
The objectives of the Chicago Latin Swim Club are:
- To provide a competitive swimming experience for those athletes who wish to challenge and achieve their fullest potential;
- To provide life-long aquatic skills for each swimmer in an activity that is both healthy and exciting;
- To provide an opportunity for socialization in a team environment;
- To provide each athlete with a variety of swim meets on a local, regional, and national level.
- All athletes must be registered with USA Swimming.
- All athletes must be able to swim at a competitive swimming level as determined by the coaching staff.
2019 SPRING TRYOUT DATE
Tryouts for new members take place at 5:30 p.m. on April 1.
The Chicago Latin Swim Club trains at Latin School of Chicago, 59 W. North Blvd., Chicago.
The swim club is coached by Danielle Carlson, Hannah Meyer, Emily Haugen, Claire Fernandez, and John Wong.
365体育足球比分For more information, contact us at 312.582.6517.